- Quick Charge Cable Package
Quick charge cables are a convenient way to have your smart devices charged while on the go.
•Dual Smart USB Cell Phone Charger
•iPhone® Lightning USB Cable - 3'
•iPhone® Lightning USB Cable - 6'
•USB-C to USB-A Cable - 3'
- Advanced Off-Road Technology Package: $2740
Advanced Off-Road Technology Package—includes Blind Spot Monitor (BSM),
Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking,
large fuel tank (32.2 gallons), Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM),
Trailer Backup Guide with Straight Path Assist (SPA),
and digital rearview mirror
- Owner's Portfolio: $0
- Door Edge Guards - Stainless Steel
Help prevent door edge dings and chipped paint with this protective finishing touch.
• Thermoplastic-coated stainless steel is precisely matched to the exterior finish
• Compression-fitted to door edge contours
• Blend seamlessly to complement exterior styling
- Premium Audio Package: $1145
Premium Audio Package—includes 14-in. audio multimedia, 400W/120V
rear-seat AC power supply, 400W/120V
bed-mounted AC power supply, and LED bed lights
- 50 State Emissions: $0
50 State Emissions
- Spray-On Bedliner
Get the spray-on bedliner that’s as tough and durable as your Tundra. Protect your bed from damage with this permanently bonded fixture.
• New, Toyota-exclusive softer material to keep items from sliding in the bed
• Toyota quality standards assure uniform thickness and a consistent texture
• Textured surface is designed to prevent cargo from sliding
• No lost cargo space, minimal added weight
• Features a Tundra logo
• Proprietary application method helps create a straight and crisp edge
• Fully warranted; repairs completed quickly and easily at a Toyota dealership
- PVM + BSM Outer Mirrors: $860
Heated power outside mirrors (color-keyed) with Blind Spot Monitor (BSM),
Panoramic View Monitor (PVM),
and LED turn signals
- TRD Off-Road Premium Package: $3935
TRD Off-Road Premium Package—includes 18-in. TRD Off-Road alloy wheels with all-terrain tires, TRD grille, "TRD OFF-ROAD" bedside decal, off-road suspension with Bilstein®
shocks, skid plates, mudguards, red TRD engine start button, TRD leather shift knob, aluminum sport pedals, electronically controlled locking rear differential, Multi-Terrain Select (MTS), Crawl Control (CRAWL),
Downhill Assist Control (DAC),
seats, 8-way power-adjustable heated front seats with 2-way power lumbar, dual zone automatic climate control, and color-keyed outer door handles
- Dual Step Running Boards - Black
Add style and function with a set of black dual step running boards. They make it easier to step into the cab, and they complement the rugged good looks of the Tundra. •Skid-resistant step pads help ensure secure footing
•Sleek design enhances the finished look of the vehicle
- Off-Road Front Skid Plate: $0
Off-Road Front Skid Plate
- Tailgate Insert Badge - Black
Tailgate inserts emphasize the Tundra stamp in the tailgate and are an easy way to customize the look of your truck. Individual letters strongly adhere into the stamped tailgate logo.
•Attached with strong adhesive backing
•Two colors available, bright chrome or flat black
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel: $320
Heated leather steering wheel
- TRD 20" Off-Road Wheel: $1445
TRD 20" Off-Road Wheel
- All-Weather Floor Liner Package
Engineered to precisely fit your vehicle, all-weather floor liners are made from durable, flexible, weather-resistant material that cleans easily.
•Precise injection molding uses Toyota's original vehicle design data for a perfect fit
•Includes two rear liners to help provide more complete coverage
•Liners feature ribbed channels to better hold moisture and a stylish vehicle logo
•Skid-resistant backing and driver- side quarter-turn fasteners help keep the liners in place
• Made in the U.S.A.
- Blackout Emblem Overlays
Molded from tough and durable black ABS plastic, blackout emblem overlays are engineered to precisely fit over existing badges, making it easy to customize in minutes.
•Designed to fit over existing chrome vehicle badging
•Easy to install-simply remove tape liner and apply over clean badges
•Tested against harsh UV exposure to resist fading
Get a leg up when loading or unloading the cargo in your truck’s bed with a BedStep®. It bolts on with no drilling required, and tucks neatly under the rear bumper when not in use.
• Works with tailgate up or down
• Hands-free operation; adjusts easily
• Lightweight, high-strength aluminum die-cast construction features a reinforced nylon step pad with ribbed, nonskid stepping surface
• 300-lb. load capacity
• Weather-resistant black anodized and Teflon® powder-coat finish for long-term durability
• Leaves hitch receiver free for towing
Total Installed Options: $12791