- All-Weather Floor Liners
Engineered to precisely fit your vehicle, all-weather floor liners are made from durable, flexible, weather-resistant material that cleans easily.
• Precise injection molding uses Toyota's original vehicle design data for a perfect fit
•Includes two rear liners to help provide more complete coverage
•Liners feature ribbed channels to better hold moisture and a stylish vehicle logo
•Skid-resistant backing and driver- side quarter-turn fasteners help to keep the liners in place
• Made in the U.S.A.
- Preferred Owner's Portfolio: $0
- 50 State Emissions: $0
50 State Emissions
- High Performance LED Fog Lights
Designed with asymmetric right and left lamps to help achieve excellent road illumination, they seamlessly integrate into the bumper and are fully tested to help increase visibility and security on the road.
•Durable polycarbonate lens and housing resist UV rays that can cause clouding
•Wider view angles help to increase visibility during inclement weather
•Fully tested against vibration, corrosion, water intrusion, dust, temperature and weather conditions, impact, and chemical resistance
•Direct replacement, uses existing housing
- Limited Grade: $0
- Special Color: $425
- Keep it Wild Savings
Keep it Wild Savings
- Black Chrome Running Boards
Add style and function with a set of running boards. They make it easier to step into the cab, and they complement the rugged good looks of the 4Runner.
• Skid-resistant step pads help ensure secure footing
• Sleek design enhances the finished look of the vehicle
- Alloy Wheel Locks
Precisely machined, weight- balanced alloy wheel locks help secure your wheels and tires against theft.
• Nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and lasting shine
•Special key tool and collar guide enable simple, five-minute installation
•Resistant to lock-removal tools and secured by a single unique key
- Roof Rack Cross Bars
The roof rack cross bars are designed to integrate with the 4Runner's roof rails to secure cargo with more confidence.
• Provides additional secure tie-down points for various roof rack accessories
•Easy to adjust by sliding along the side rails, and lock in place with thumb screws
• Can support a maximum of 132 lbs. when weight is evenly distributed across both bars
• Set of two black bars
Total Installed Options: $759